C . O . N . F . I . D . E . N . C . E
The last time I felt your presence was when I took my first step as an entrepreneur and author!!! It has been a while since… I wonder if you’d like to catch up over a couple of thoughts I had You know I am an addict of the energy I get from you… I realise, I didn’t make you feel important for as long as I was in your CHARMS… now, that you’re not communicating, I realise, how important you’ve been for me. In my relationship with you, I took you for “proverbial” “Granted” and now that I don’t feel you… I realise, I went wrong… and I am sorry!!!
I really do want you back… forever!!!
We imagine, our relationships are with people alone… we recognise only those relationships that are PHYSICAL in their being. Yet, I realised, my relationship with confidence… has been one of the most important and substantial relationships of my life… really!!
I can’t remember a time, when CONFIDENCE let me down… even in the hardest of times… confidence stood by me, loved me, guided me, assisted me in finding the courage I needed to stand tall. I didn’t recognise the power of our relationship, till I felt the “LACK of CONFIDENCE”, the sense of indecision, waiting for someone to tell me what to do…
I sat, in retrospect, wondering, which emotion seemed upset with me… I understood, I had walked away from CONFIDENCE. I asked what was the deeper meaning that CONFIDENCE brought to my KNOWING. I now, feel the powerful presence of wanting to be aligned to CONFIDENCE once again… to learn to LOVE my life with Confidence, TRUSTING in the INFINITE love of the CREATOR energy I come from and YOU too come from.
As I understand, we all need to re-visit our relationship with the powerful and new concept of CONFIDENCE, that we may continue to build our lives from this new perspective.
I know that I am beginning again, starting over, I am inviting you too to celebrate my renewed confidence in the fantastic new CONFIDENCE relationship, I am taking today.
May my newfound joy radiate into the virtual world and fill each of YOU with the powerful new relationship!!
Much Love and Light
- Moody Mystiic: Who am I…. (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Moody Mystiic: Who Am I (Part II) (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Moody Mystiic : Doubt (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Moody Mystiic : Emotional Craving (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Moody Mystiic: I’m-prompt-u (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Poetic Mystiic : In a world of strangers…. (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Moody Mystiic: Life changes at the speed of Gratitude! (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Moody Mystiic: Getting to know the brat within!! (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Angel Affirmations: Doreen Virtue’s Message (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Moody Mystiic : Emotional Craving (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
It is DIVINE, when you take a decision and then God, replies through a verse to (((hug))) you for making a CHOICE HE would’ve made, had he been asked the same question!!
Just last evening on the ride back from my youngest sister’s place, my sister, the second of the trinity who was travelling with me, was explaining to me, how I should run my business and that I should ask my youngest sister, to maybe back off since, she seemingly isn’t interested in the business or does not have the initiative to assist in growing. Her point was, that she did not want to see my dream turn to dust. She feels that my younger sister is bringing me down and that I should work extremely hard and maybe, walk the walk alone. I loved her confidence in me… felt good… Then again… In my heart, I know, that I trust but ONE to GUIDE my PATH… He’ll Show the way to me!!! I did weigh the conversation with Gratitude… a lot of it!!
Truth be told, that is the easiest decision to take, then again, how then am I different or guided, if I cannot see the CHOICES being presented to me in FAITH. My inner prompting, is very clear…
GOD didn’t GIVE UP on me… HOW then can I give up on God’s GIFT to me in my sister and partner. Profits, they will come and go… The OPPORTUNITY to STAND STRONG when THINGS GO WRONG… PRICELESS!!
Thank you GOD for letting me KNOW everyday, HOW blessed I AM in being YOUR CHILD!!! Help me to always always LOOK AT LIFE through YOUR PLAN and YOUR WILL!! Amen
Psalm 127:1 (NIV).
Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain…….
Thoughts on This Verse…
”It’s all up to you!” That’s the prevailing mindset for high achievers in our world. But it is wrong. Our efforts to build and be a part of something great are ultimately in vain if the Lord doesn’t bless them. They may flourish for a time under our intense efforts, but if the plans and the construction of great things are not from the Lord, they will not stand the test of time.
- Verse of the Day : Psalm 29:2 (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Verse of the Day : Psalm 119:30 (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Monday Bible Verse (inlovewiththelord.wordpress.com)
- Verse of the day: Psalm 37:16-17 (NIV) (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Beyond Thanksgiving by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 112: Never Shaken (joyofthemaster.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 127 (shareaverse.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ways to Praise the Lord (faithfulprovisions.com)
- Psalms 127:1 Except the Lord build the h (kingdom4life.wordpress.com)
- John 15:5 Bible Verse of the Day (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)