Taking an observer’s view on relationships, my own and those I see around me… was fascinating. How we’ve only explored .01% of what relationships really are and a deeper look at what they could possibly mean…
As I sit here and share… I discovered my own powerful relationship with my body a few days back… a visit to the doctor, raised a question and my angels found ways to communicate to me the deeper WHY of a suddenly HIGH BP and LOW PERFORMANCE at work!
In the last couple of weeks, I’ve been doing something, that I’ve avoided for the last 4 years… too much elbow bending less than capacity, yet, more than my regular social drinkathons!! My body, so upset with this new excitement, decided to frighten the LIFE out of me. I didn’t realise it, till my sister decided to read up on high BP, Acute hypertension, like my doctor calls it. I see the worry in his face, yet, I choose to ignore it most of the time… to me, wellness, begins in the mind and manifests in the body.
So, in prayer, I decided to ASK the angels WHY!! I realised, that the only way my body communicates is through sickness, often, rendering me too tired or too sick to attend “parties” where it knows I will take a drink or two to mingle and then, quite forget where to stop
When I understood, what was really happening, I knew all I had to do, was make a new choice… and this choice had to come from ME!! It’s angel detox month… and I celebrated the ANGELS DIRECTIVE…
MY RELATIONSHIP with myself, was the first and foremost relationship I will live… and this has to be my primary relationship! I have spent years, maintaining relationship with so many different creations, some are of my own personal choice and yet others are choices that have been made for me by my parents, siblings, peers, seniors, social circle and religious practices.
It is time now, to review my personal choices and re-align myself to ME first. In balancing out this primary relationship, it is easier to understand why we have attracted all the other relationships for anything and everything outside of ourselves is meant to TEACH us something NEW about who we really are and how our choices affect our entire reality!
So, in order to set my FOCUS correct… I have defined for myself and I encourage YOU too to take a closer look at your RELATIONSHIP priority and BEGIN again to LIVE YOUR LIFE!! For, YOU are the REASON why YOU received this LIFE and this BODY and this MOMENT OF TRUTH! God, wants YOU to TURN within and KNOW that every answer lies within YOU.
YOUR RELATIONSHIP with YOU
- Know your strengths and weakness: the world reads and plays you, when they know you are unaware of yourself. That is when they play GUILT with you… often sending you into a frenzy of pleasing others and constantly wondering what you can do to make someone happy. I can promise you, this is like inception… you please one and there is another one lined up to be pleased and by the time you are done with round ONE… your’re displeased!
- Make it a point… each day to understand, HOW YOU FEEL!! How you feel will tell you WHAT TO DO and WHAT NOT TO DO and don’t worry, this is YOUR LIFE, you will in time feel better about being a little firm, if you KNOW yourself well.
- There will be times when YOU know you’re being lured into another external drama, but if you listen CLOSELY, there is a way out… ONLY YOU KNOW IT!! When you’re listening to the little VOICE in your head instead of LISTENING to the VOICE that is reaching your ears. This little voice in your head, tells you EXACTLY WHERE to LOOK FOR ANSWERS… and ACTUALLY FIND THEM.
YOUR RELATIONSHIP with YOUR BODY
- Your body, reacts to protect you. Sometimes through sickness and other times through pain. Yet, what your body is really trying to do is communicate with you and tell you WHAT YOU NEED TO DO… to fulfill your DESTINY. Sometimes it takes a NEAR DEATH or FEAR OF DEATH experience, to assist you UNDERSTAND what you’re body is trying to say to you. WHY WAIT FOR THAT MOMENT, when you have a plethora of people around the world, who have changed the very course of their lives, the moment they understood that their body was so intelligent, that it was able to communicate without a word!!!
- Your body, more often than not, reflects some thoughts in your mind… these thoughts are unspoken… yet felt. Like, sometimes you feel that you don’t want to meet a particular person or go to a particular place, you either receive information that it is OFF or you begin to feel sick in the stomach. That is a signal, not of you really being unwell, it is a signal that your thought is so strong, that your body is giving you a SIGNAL why you may not be able to make it. The intelligence of your body also tells you why you must be very careful of your thoughts and emotions… it follows their lead
- Most importantly your body communicates through the way you FEEL!! ASK it to give you insight… when you want to feel better!!
… more coming sooon!!! I will share it as I experience it!!