Meat it is… Garnished… with but one Veggie picture!!!! I have also put in a little easy to make recipe!!!
I’m not too much of a veggie fan… yet… when the vegetables… are crispy… well..
Sizzlers… well a fantastic meal all on one hot plate!!! It is actually the only way I have boiled vegetables Chicken and Pineapple Sizzler!!
Lotsa Butter… Lotsa Garlic… Salt… quick fry with prawns… tiny tip… don’t forget to de-vein the prawn!!!
All you need is FISH and a pack of Karma’s Rechado Masala take 2 table spoons of the paste… put it half a cup of water… let it boil for 5 minutes… put it the fish… and dry up the water… That’s my receipe… for when I miss GOA!!!
- Prawns with Chili Sauce (ridhaskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Prawn Saganaki (zoeellen.wordpress.com)
- Burning with desire (thehindu.com)
- Sambal Brussels Sprouts (divaindoors.wordpress.com)
- Grilled Spot Prawns with Chermoula (blogs.vancouversun.com)
- spicy laksa (recipenation.wordpress.com)
- Bengali Thaali for a special occasion,Jamai Sashti (saastastebuds.wordpress.com)
- Chemmenum Mangayum (Prawns and mango curry) (nostalgicdelicacies.wordpress.com)
- Super simple prawn stir-fry (hungryweasel.wordpress.com)