Yes!! I have been plagued with this universal asking… a time for redefining L.I.F.E again!! I do it once every 3 months… it is a pretty intense exercise of THOUGHT forward.
It is a fascinating truth, that more often than not… we’re led to this very self labeling activities and statements that keep us… repeating certain behavioral patterns.
This morning, I was listening to an “audio”, recorded by Tony Robbins, which was a reminder, to ask again… WHO AM I?
I realise, many of my answers, were not ME… they were simply behaviours I have labeled myself with… which have now become a strong belief system, almost like an automated inner alarm… to do as directed
As I read other blogs and interact with people, I began to understand their personal I am statements… are a reflection of my own in many ways. Yet, my labels prevent me, from speaking my truth the way I know it!!
I know who I am, I know what I am capable of… why then must I stand back… and hide the light I am.
It is time… again… for each of us to identify the WHO AM I of who we are… and clear the path to a brand new “I am”!!
As I take the first step towards my own personal redefining moment of clarity… I wish you yours. Maybe this is a reminder… just a reminder… to BEGIN AGAIN 😉
- Moody Mystiic : Doubt (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Moody Mystiic : Emotional Craving (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Moody Mystiic: I’m-prompt-u (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Moody Mystiic: Life changes at the speed of Gratitude! (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Poetic Mystiic : In a world of strangers…. (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Moody Mystiic: Getting to know the brat within!! (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Moody Mystiic : Emotional Craving (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)