1 John 4:19 (NIV).
We love because he first loved us…….
Thoughts on This Verse…
We love others because God has first loved us. Our Heavenly Father taught us how to love in Jesus. Our Abba Father has given us security and confidence so we can love more fully. Our Holy and Almighty God loved us boldly and sacrificially so we could properly understand and define love. We are not the source of love; God is. We are not the great example of love; God is. We tend to be careful and share our love with only those with whom we want to share it: God’s love is expansive and open to all. We love because he first loved us.
Love… is the LAW!!
The Law Of Vibrational Expansion… for in love all that is… IS… Larger than life… Larger than our imagination… Just like God’s love IS!!
- Today’s Verse : 1 John 4:10 (simpleme2.wordpress.com)
- A Study Through the Bible: 2 John: 1-2 (hisrib.wordpress.com)
- 74. Love (vertrep.com)
- A Study Through the Bible: 1 John: 1-4 (hisrib.wordpress.com)
- Perfection (thummim.wordpress.com)
- Father’s Love Letter (greedyvoices.wordpress.com)
- Truly Loved (radioaco.wordpress.com)
- Love Your Neighbour (upliftingchrist.wordpress.com)
- 1 John 4:15-18I… (lpiteo.wordpress.com)
- Love One Another (jamesfields.wordpress.com)