Romans 8:26 (NIV).
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express…….
Thoughts on This Verse…
Isn’t it incredible! Even in those times when my words are blocked and my heart is heavy, God hears my prayers. It is not because I am articulate, wise, or faithful enough to pray as I should. No, it is because God has graciously placed his Spirit in our hearts to make known what my words cannot capture and my mind cannot verbalize. God hears my groanings, my yearnings, my heartbreaks, and my heart-cries. He knows what I cannot think, but only feel. Through the work of the Holy Spirit, he answers those unuttered prayers with his presence, grace, and power.
- Verse of the Day : Ephesians 3:16-17 (NIV) (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Verse of the Day: Proverbs 10:24 (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Romans 8: Help In Our Weakness (kingdomnewtestament.wordpress.com)
- The Wait is Over? — A Lectionary Meditation for Pentecost (bobcornwall.com)
- 73. The Fruit of the Spirit (vertrep.com)
- “Receive the Holy Spirit!” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Verse of the Day : Proverbs 10:21 (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Verse of the Day : Proverbs 18:24 (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Galatians 4:6 Bible Verse for Today (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- Part Five: Learning to Hear God’s Voice (todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com)