Proverbs 10:21 (NIV).
The lips of the righteous nourish many, but fools die for lack of judgment…….
Thoughts on This Verse…
Righteous people have a way of blessing others with their words. It may be their word of encouragement, their carefully chosen speech, their advice full of wisdom, their message of comfort, their truth in teaching, or their faithfulness to their promises. No matter what form, the words of righteous people are a blessing. But fools don’t listen to the righteous. They plot their own course refusing truth, wisdom, and godliness only to find their lives lost to meaninglessness and folly.
- Verse of the day: Psalm 37:16-17 (NIV) (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Proverbs 9-10 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- A Proverb for Today – Proverbs 10:24 (part two) (mindrenewers.com)
- The Bible and Personal Loan Debt (loans.org)
- Proverbs: Chapter Twelve (heatherbleier.wordpress.com)
- Pillars for “Life” (lisafriesen.wordpress.com)
- A Proverb for Today – Proverbs 10:24 (part one) (mindrenewers.com)
- Verse of the Day : Psalm 119:30 (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- A Proverb for Today – Proverbs 11:4 (mindrenewers.com)
- Wednesday Word: Loyalty from Proverbs (farthestoceans.wordpress.com)