Isaiah 41:13 (NIV).
For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you…….
Thoughts on This Verse…
Life crashes in and we wish we could be children again and have someone to take care of us and protect us. Into our confused and chaotic world, God’s promise comes to us once again. Like a loving parent with a frightened child, God reaches out and takes hold of our hands and comforts us with his precious words:”Don’t be afraid. I’m here with you. I will help.” Even when he seems distant, the echo of this thought can remind us that we are never alone or forgotten. (cf. Heb. 13:5-6)
In the last couple of weeks… beyond the circumstances life has pitched… there has been a presence… which in my understanding… is the DIVINE ORDER!! Teaching me something new about almost every little thought I have… Guiding my thought… my actions… soothing my nerves… inviting me… to ACCEPT… being a child of GOD!! In more ways than just WORDS.
- Verse of the Day : Psalm 119:30 (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Verse of the Day : Psalm 29:2 (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Verse of the Day : 2 Corinthians 9:7 (NIV) (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Verse of the Day : Ephesians 3:16-17 (NIV) (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Verse of the day: Psalm 37:16-17 (NIV) (mystiic.wordpress.com)
- Why Memorizing Scripture Matters (veritasmizzou.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Bible Verses for Motivation (hoagiestyle.wordpress.com)
- As a Mother Comforts Her Child… (phebestephen.wordpress.com)
- We Can Say (parlaadaltavoce.wordpress.com)