I have decided to finally write a verbatim mail… on my brief flirtation with blogging as Mystiic. When I started this blog… the intent was pretty simple… to get a create a private space to share my thoughts on topics… that inspire me to write.
I have been super excited with every like to my posts and every comment. I have even been brave enough to explore the Post a Day 2012 challenge… which brings me back to simply writing for the joy of writing. The Photo Challengecontest was fantastic, got to share a picture… I absolutely fell in love with… amazing.
I have always understood, that God has a purpose in channeling a certain way, that we may begin to understand the “WHY” of the way life turns out. Mystiic is my experiment with understanding WHY I don’t share as much as I receive in my spiritual communication.
A few questions thoughts arise each time I log in… I look forward to new “likes”, hope someone leaves a comment and to understand, the blogging content consumption. It felt like I had begun to ask myself, if I should begin writing for an audience!!
Here’s what I realised the Brat within wanted:
1) Write, to release thoughts and feelings. The thoughts of today, my dear, are the things of tomorrow.
2) I love an audience, I love for people to begin a communication on the content that comes out of my silent time with an entire universe of writers.
3) Reading other blogs… can be pretty brilliant… you get to learn that there are so many people who are at the same crossroad, their expression, more independent of the need for approval. A writer’s greatest approval comes from the confidence with which, we finally do press the “PUBLISH POST” button!
4) There are beautiful communicators in the world, it is a blessing to get a glimpse into their flow too!! Can be inspiring!! Like today… just a while back… I was reading this post… “Love is the Answer” … I felt the deep intensity of the search… felt like sharing a post from my own blog. There are writers who purely write from their heart… and the content reaches out from the words and makes you smile!! It is so wonderful to reach out in the virtual world!! Where there isn’t a trace of “fear” for you’ve done your job… by raising the joy of another author… by simply… letting them know… that in thought and word you are connected… YOU don’t really need to KNOW them in person… you can feel them through their expression.
5) Ask and You shall RECEIVE: I know that I would like to expand the sphere of my virtual life… draw meaning and learning from others. I would like to begin a discussion… based on a post… and watch it grow to inspire… others too!!
6) I am still wondering how to get Zemanta assistance 😉 or add a lot of pictures to my posts… then again… the brat’s mind has already seen a much larger vision… maybe… ensuring that the content… has a flow… a flow that shall someday be a bestseller!!
7) I am still wondering… if writing about my almost 5 year crush… and how it began! Or maybe share some new information that I continue to receive at a spiritual level… I don’t know what it is going to be… all I do know… that there is something special… that is happening… and the beauty of it all… is finding a new expression of being me!!
I really do hope… that in this virtual space, where our lives meet… through our expressions… there maybe a place so simple… that we may find ways to express, on a more regular basis… a deeper gratitude for each other!!
There’s soooooooooooo much to learn… and this brat has only just begun!!!